cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We have our 800+ managed devices sysloging to our PI 3.1 server and utilize the Syslog Viewer - Historic Syslogs with the "Syslogs in the last 24 hours" filter to look for emerging issues and/or patterns across our enterprise.  We were longtime users...

Am running HSRP in all the sites Both branches are connecting to the head office as per the scenario   I have configured ip sla on the active routers to track reachability of the links. If the link goes down, they will decrement priority by 50 to al...

tuelo0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all - TIA for any help you can provide.    I suspect others will find this use case very useful.  I have RTFM, but maybe I am missing something.  I don't have a strong background in programming.  Some shells scripts and perl, but been some years s...

Yesterday, we upgraded our instance of Cisco Prime Infrastructure to 3.1.6 (from 3.1) and added device pack 12. This morning, we discovered that several of our switches had the following line removed from their configuration by CPI: snmp-server host...

aweise by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes