cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

We've recently installed PI2.0 and it is working well, with a small exception - the top cpu utilization only shows the wireless controllers.  is there a setting to adjust that to all devices or has anyone worked in a fix ?thanks for...

SpongeRob by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm reading the ifXTable with SNMP on a 7600.  If I configure a VIEW to exclude the entries I don't care about  within the ifXTable, am I achieving any efficiencies from the routers point of view ?  In other words,  does the 7600 still build the ...

otn-cco by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am setting up a cisco 3750 with aaa authentication along with a username and password for local access.  I just realized that my LMS will fail when performing a sync archive.  Reason for failure is TELNET: Failed to establish TELNET connection to x...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Question about licensing Prime Infrastructure 2.0 (a license PI upgrade, in particular my case, includes a license for LMS, NCS, NCS WAN, all at 1.5K devices) already installed a license for PI2.0 - NCS + NCSWAN (in amount of 3.0K devices); LMS has b...