cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, just discovered that 3 out of over 200 of our routers are having issues with our management station as they have the same snmp enginerID !?!Deployed snmp v3 to over 200 routers and all functioning fine, however have found 3 routers, 2 running 15....

scain2 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm currently sending SNMP to multiple hosts.  I have utilized the EEM to create custom traps following the guidance provided here:https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-11745If possible I would like to send the custom traps to only one of the SNMP...

Resolved! Prime

We are in the process of upgrading our wireless system. As part of the project, it is suggested we deploy Prime NCS. Is it worthwhile? We use an NMS now (Foglight) and it does a decent of network monitoring and management. Basically, can I get your f...

Hi,We would like to install a pair of ACS 5.4 apliance as primary /backup  in our two datacentres.I have some question regarding degin.Please if someone can help on below,1- We have 800+ network device to monitor , can we install b...