cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to ask you about IRR tool for prefixes advertisement management, how will it be used ? how can i apply it in BGP configuration ? Your reply is appreciated.---Posted by WebUser Ahmed Hilmy from Cisco Support Community App

Hello All,I am trying to find a script on NX-OS that does the following:runs every day at 7:00 AMperforms traceroute commands to different IP addresses for example: traceroute X.X.X.X vrf TOTO source E1/1Capture the output and send it by mailFYI this...

Hi there Experts;I  faced a problem and need your experience if you have encountered the  same issue or have something in mind you think it might help. while upgrade NME-NAM module IOS on 2821, as a result of sudden disorder in power system nam helpe...

We are running a TCL script via a cron job with no issue, every 2 minutes and it working like a bomb.When i try run the script manually via the event manager run xxx.tcl it say that it is not registered?When i check the sh event manamger policy regis...

Greetings,I'm experiencing considerable difficulties with CNA and my 4948E cat's.  Front panel view, vLans and VTP utterly fail...and I have gone to GREAT lengths.  I initially configured them all for comprehensive use in a vSphere environment.  Stor...

ddionne by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWhenever there is a bgp neighbour flap, we are not getting snmp traps on the HP NNMI Server.. I believe during the neighbour flap, the device is unable to communicate with NNMI and drop the trap..So I would like to write a custom EEM SCRIPT that ca...