cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I am seeing an increasing number of processes on our Solaris based Ciscoworks server. The parent and the zombie processes are the following:root@cw:/usr/ucb# ./ps -alxwww | grep 26915 0   101 14737 26915  0   0       0    0                   Z  0:...

aslyuch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I want to do something with IP SLA and started by estabilishing a baseline. I'm trying to check history on an ASR. I tested same config on a 3845 and was forgetting the "history filter all". After this I could see history table on 3845 but sti...

mario_kmc by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Recently there is some network issues (topology) happen due to some activity. However we couldn't do proper troubleshoot as we didn't find much logs in switch specially STP, Topology Chage, Root bridge, IGMP, Multicast etc. As per our case, we can...

Hello!I want to upgrade a Catalyst 3560-48PS to the last IOS.I get an errormessage stating that there is insufficient space in flash: I have deleted all files in flash - but I still get the same error message. According to the documentation there sho...

torleif by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a problem with SNMP. I using Cisco3845 in distribution layer. >600 subinterfaces. When my managment system send response - the cpu Utilization on cisco3845 near 100%. I want to prohibited my Cisco answer on response about interface status....

Trewq2012 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have some problems with LMS 4.1. When i switch to https i can't accces I have these message :ForbiddenYou don't have permission to access /cwhp/LiaisonServlet on this server.Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an...