Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

i have a customer who will use lines on the 7914 to monitor other users. Is there any way to monitor analog phones connected via fxs? Since these are not dn's, I don't see any way to put them on the 7914 button.Has anyone done this?thanksrob

rvincent by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Having: PSTN Definity ECS coonected to MGCP GW Cisco 3845 by PRI EuroIDSN + CCM 4.1(3). Number plan: 971000-971999. Subscriber avaliables with 7940, 7960, SoftPhones or Communicator - DN 1000-1999.Needs: Subscriber with DN 1000 when recived incoming ...

axel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco2821 integrated CME3.2,IOS 12.3.I want to setup auto-attendant,the phone number of reception (aa-pilot) is 5200.Now the IVR au file tell the caller of PSTN to dial 5200 for help.Can you tell me how to config the router so that the IVR .au file ...

Hi!I wonder if someone could tell me where I could get a PSTN simulator that I would use to connect to a VWIC on a voice gateway to hand off fxo trunks, a fractional T1 (voice and data) or similar? I would like to be able to pick up an analog phone c...

HiI'm doing a new phone deployment with call mgr 4.0. I have a bunch a phones that will not boot up. After trying to load the sep file for some 5 minutes, they stop and the display says "protocol application invalid".Has anyone seen this ? Could thes...

rvincent by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes