Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,7815i-2.0,CCM 4.01sr2a, 2000.2.6sr4One error appears repeatly in app event as below---------------------------Event Type: ErrorEvent Source: DCOMEvent Category: NoneEvent ID: 10009Date: 12/14/2004Time: 2:24:38 PMUser: Server1\SQLSvcComputer: Se...

chkt1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have some questions about IP Phones and RTP Streaming technology.I want to implement an 'alarm system software' which create a sound file from an alert message and send a RTPRx SoftKey to a set of phone. So, what do i need ? - a RTP Server ?- a...

chp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 7206 router that I am implementing QoS on. I create access lists, class-maps, and policy-maps to separate voice traffic and signaling. I have attached the policy map to a serial interface, and it is working great for VoIP. When I attach t...

lwascher by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are using ccm 4.0(2) sr1. Occasionally we have a problem when users use the call forward all function on their telephones. The user inputs the call forward all to their mobil. When they remove the call forward function calls are still directed ...

p.weeks by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes