Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hope I have the correct forum here.We just had a Cisco VoIP install over Thanksgiving and since then our network speed has been horrible. Seems like we've gone back to 10Mbs. Before the install we had zero speed issues; we run f/e.Switches are 3750...

tkane by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i've got a strange problem with one fxs port on a 3660 g/w which is used for a fax machine. All the faxes have been working for 2 years until now, when one of them has stopped. I tried reconfiguring the fax on a different physical fxs port, but t...

Unity release 4.0(4)CallaManager release 3.3(4)We are experiencing a problem with a call placed internally versus externally. In Call manager the extension is programmed without any call forward no answer or busy. When we call this extension internal...

Is there some type of software that Cisco has that would allow a PC to answer phone calls.We have a VOIP system managed by our ISP, but we need to set up some sort of call center. We don't need anything big and fancy but what we would like to do is ...

abruso by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes