Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am developing an application using TSP 4.0(0.18.02). The application controls multiple phones (7960). I am having difficulty in the conference area. Specifically when trying to release individual parties from the conference. If anyone has experie...

tryan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a current problem with MOH. I have 2 Mrgl's, one with MOH resources and the other with out. On some phones I assign the mrgl with no MOH resources configured I am still getting on hold music others I don't. There is no line configuration or...

efisher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When registering hardware resoure(transcoder/confbridge), we confiugure the sccp local interface and enter the MAC address in the CCM.Question: 1. can I use loopback as sccp local address, does it have to be ethernet or fastethernet?2. If I have two ...

I have 3 1760 voice gateways and I want to know how many calls each one is handling. I have the feeling that 2 are used pretty consistently while one occasionally has to wake up and do some work. Is there monitoring I can do and can that be done at t...