Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Greetings, I have an issue with a 2610 router that is acting as a voice gateway. Installed is the NM-2V with (1) VIC-2FXO-M1 and (1) VIC-2FXS modules. Currently the router is configured for MGCP. After extensive digging, I need to convert thi...

gsims by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if there is a way to create Line Appearances on the Cisco IP Phones as you can with a traditional PABX (sometimes called Key Appearances).We are currently trialing IPT and some of the managers we have on the system have said they wou...

We are running 2 clusters connected by an intercluster trunk. Each cluster has its own corporate directory of users added in ccmadmin interface, but the phones in each cluster can only find users within their respective cluster.We would like to have...

ebode by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have a Call Manager 3.3(3)sr2 and on the trace log I have this alarm msg but I could not identify why this is happening.could you help me?tks,Cisco CTIManagerkCtiProviderCloseHeartbeatTimeout - CTI heartbeat timeout; provider closing. App I...

jl_silva by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a 7835 Server CCM 4.0(2) a with a full Hard Disk. Most of the space is contained in C:\Program files\cisco\trace directory. Can I delete these files? Do I even need the traces if the server is otherwise functioning normally? How do I t...

lawhorn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an IP Telephony central mode deployment. CCM 4.0.1 is used to enable video features. Moverover, for video telephony support i needed to upgrade the 7940 and 7960 firewares. So we instealled teh new firmware on the cmm. The ip sets were used t...

h.mahmoud by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am implementing a CCM4 solution in our organization. I have a 2621XM with NM-HDV-2T1 as my gateway between the legacy Meridian-81C and the CCM. I have all the call steering correct on both sides at this point. I can call from the pbx to the IP phon...