Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I am doing a conversion from CME to Call Man..I have CME phones on one vlan and Call Man phones on another Vlan..I can do 4 digit dialing on the CM to CME with a route plan that says 7xxx go to CME.My problem is we dial to sites by the same prefix 33...

gibhunt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have Rockwell ACD for the Call Center Agents. The agents use Cisco IP phones that are registered with the Callmanager 4.X cluster. The Rockwell and Callmanager use T1 PRI trunks to connect with each other. The 6608 T1 PRI gateways are programmed i...

hello..does anyone knows how to start an app that can monitor the state of a group of lines?..mainly what i want to do is to install the app on the managers phones, so that they can monitor if the line of other managers are onhook or off hook, before...

jboughto by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4 routers in my network between 3 remote sites and my main office.2 routers are Cisco 45002 routers are Cisco 2500.Linked throught a cloud of Frame Relay.With IOS very old that don't support QoS or CAR (Commited Access Rate) or class-map/map-c...

sbarragan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have installed the callmanager 4.01sr2I want to install the callmanager 4.01sr2a.however,I run the program, some error occurs'At least one agent-implementing job is attempting to execute after a previous Failure' The process is exitI don't know ...