Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all, I need to deploy MRA on VCS C/E enviroment. My main goal is support EX90s to register internal CUCM via VCS C/E. CUCM is v10.5 and VCS C/E are x8.6. All this servers are already in use but there is no certificate, DNS or FW configurations ...

Hi All, I am trying to make a script for monitoring the CSQs and setting up the email notification. I figured out the email part but didn't find anything where I can setup monitoring of the calls waiting in the CSQs. I have Finesse where I can see t...

I installed the firmware and templates for the 8861's using the 8961's as the models.  Now that I am deploying the 8861's visual voicemail is not an option.  Is there a phone template where I need to make that change so that it is available for ALL 8...

We want to set up our Cisco VOIP 7960 phones to a raspberry pi for training and testing.  How can I check if our VOIP phones have a Cisco license and how do I download it from your website and determine what the SCCP software version.

rds400001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I would like to know if Cisco offers long range RFID? Also, we're planning to make a meeting area solution using RFID. What we want to happen is the guest will use an RFID badge eliminating the manual process when assisting the guests on rece...

Hello, I have recently deployed Cisco WebEx on virtual machine. Now I am making recordings and its saving it on the NFS mount point. But the .arf file is only created once the host downloads the file from its webpage. can someone tell me how to retr...