Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have been trying to block 900 numbers to go out but I am matching the LD dial-peer when I am blocking the 900 dialpeer. Any Ideas how to get around this?!dial-peer cor custom name Local-PT name LD-PT name Block-PT!!dial-peer cor list Local-CSS memb...

mcotrone by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to find the field definitions for the CDR database. I have the CallManager Fundamentals book which has them listed, but i need an electronic copy (there is no link given in the book!!).Any suggestionsThanks in advance Richard Hall

r.hall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've found a bug in phone 7970 before when developing XML service applications. The situation is:- In a page of service, it is refreshed for every 5 seconds. (say Page1).- After exit this page and go to another page (say Page2), the phone will go bac...

vinhkh by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is anyone aware of any wireless devices that tie into ccm for conferencing capabilities per se. I have a customer who gives presentations to 100's of people but at the same time, whatever he says needs to be directed into the conference phone as peo...

jrsteele21 by Spotlight
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi NetPro,I've migrate my domain from yahoo.com to google.com in my unity server. but why in my ip phone i still see yahoo.com in the list ? how to refresh it becomes google.com.Thank you in advance,Regards,Jack

ney25 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes