Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

With CCM 3.3.3sr4, OS 2000-2-5sr6, StiBack 3.5.44 I am getting errors at the end of the backup. All appears to backup OK from the publisher to the first subsciber in a shared directory. The file is there and correcly dated and 700MB in size. Also r...

rbewlay by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a 2651xm with T1 CAS trunk to a PBX.We've configured E&M wink start signalling, but are timing out on waiting for digits from the PBX.Here's my debug vpm signal - can someone confirm what exactly is happening here and why I'm not getting d...

pcobley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have CCM 3.3.4, H.323 gateway connected to office PBX and several ip phones.When call is coming from PBX, I need to translate called number to the different number (ex: from PBX I’m calling number 418, my gateway must translate this number to...

nsarnas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry, I am a bit new in this area so would appreciated any help.On the user's "IP Phone Service Page", what does it looks like and how does it work? Are the users allow to subscribe to ALL services? Or would they be required / prompted for password ...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any reason why the last voicemail port on a CallManager should be forwarded back to the first voicemail port? Is this a default setting? What does it achieve by doing this?Or is this just how Cisco Unity and CallManager works?Thanks for help...

Hunt.Lee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes