Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

One of my friends told me that the best way to configure a gateway connected to a PRI was as follows: asking controller 0/0 was connected to a PRI for voice. And the call manager IP address is 10.10.10.1.Dial-peer voice 1 potsdestination pattern .TFo...

I have the following config for AA, but it is not working:translation-rule 1 Rule 1 ^2781090 550call application voice ccmeaa flash:its-CISCO.2.0.1.0.tclcall application voice ccmeaa aa-pilot 550call application voice ccmeaa operator 200call applicat...

p.holley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network topology is the simplest one :modem(I tried with lot of different modems)-PBX MD110-q.sig_pri- 2620-ppp-2620-q.sig pri- PBX MD 110-modem(multitech). One typical call seems that modems begin negotiate and then modem connection is broken (but...

d.pehar by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 7960 with skkiny protocol installed and trying to convert it to SIP.the logs on the TFTP server sais "could not open requested files for reading". the requested files are: CTLSEP00036BC972C4.tlv, SEP00036BC972C4.cnf.xml, RINGLIST.XML, DISTINCT...

avi.dahan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently, we found error message in Callmgr eventlog, IP phones that are not in the same location as Callmgr, keeping unregister and register. In CCM error trace log, we've seen "Socket Broken" error, which match those in Callmgr eventlog?I have sent...

jeffliu by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes