Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

CUCM 10.5.2Unity Connection: 9.1.1 We have a VG310 configured and set up with Analog stations for low end users and they have mailboxes.  We need to have the stutter dial tone to notify them of new voicemail messages.  I see how to set up Voip phones...

Hello,we are trying to Setup CWMS 2.5 on VMware via vCenter (5.1). OVA deployment was ok, no error occured. But when I start the vm I get an error while checking the credentials.Hostname is ok and checked. IP Address raises an error "Network-Error 3-...

kurti by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My call manager( Publisher) just failed after a restart and the other secondary call managers (subscriber's) have failed to display global Directories, can any one help with how to resolve this, to get the subscribers to display directories contacts?...

My call manager( Publisher) just failed after a restart and the other secondary call managers (subscriber's) have failed to display global Directories, can any one help with how to resolve this, to get the subscribers to display directories contacts?...

For the past month or so now our T1/PRI has been flapping and we can't pinpoint whether or not it is us (IW and CPE) or them (Telco).  Here is the output which seems to be the flavor of the month for us.  We've been going back and forth and I just ne...