Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a 3002 vpn (at home)that is connected to a linksys router/switch that connects to my cable modem. I am using client mode on the 3002. It will tunnel a connection to my office 3002. I have the dhcp option 150 set in the home 3002 to point to...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

During the perm. wizard, unity placed the Unity/Locations Container in the root of A/D, when apparently when the wizard was ran it was pointed to a OU nested somewhere else in A/D. Currently there is nothing in it, what happens if it deleted?

Just a quick note - QA finished qualifying SQL SP3a and everything worked OK. This is now qualified for use with Unity 3.1(6) and later. It should work find for earlier versions of Unity but wasn't specifically tested with older builds.

lindborg by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Unity 4.0 licensed for voice mail only, integrated with Callmanager. I would want to restrict the setup options for some users to only change its recorded name, password and standard greeting.I do Not want they can change between greetings, ...

Is there any way to add individual ICM hotfixes that are downloaded from CCO to an existing hotfix distribution kit (e.g. CD copied to tha hard drive)? I am trying to upgrade to the latest ICM hotfixes (last one installed was 79) and would like to d...

joelvist by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes