Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've heard there are problems using DiRT when there are more than circa 200 users configured but someone else told me that is only the case when Exchange is running on the same box as Unity, and that if they are separate it is not an issue? Can you c...

pgerman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

After reading a lot of literature on QOS, I was wondering if somebody could elaborate on step 3 in the following, with regard to the Internal COS label.*********************Layer 2, trust based on ingress port1. If the port is untrusted, apply the de...

VNC

I am looking to install VNC on a Unity 4.0 server and see nothing that states it is approved or not approved. Since VNC is now shipped as part of the install (under C:\Utils) on your standard CM install (your choice to use it) I would like to be cons...

Dear support, I want to make a Qos of voice over frame relay ( 4 sites connected point -to - multipoint 256 kbps at main and 64 kbps for the three other sites )using routers 1601 and 805..I want to configure the Following:1-LLQ2-Frame Relay traffic ...

sting712 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes