Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,I'm new with JTAPI and i need to place a call betwenn my computer "2100" and a cisco phone "2010", i did that (the cisco phone display "call from 2100") , but the problem is where i pick up i can't hear anything.please i really really need help, i...

We are planning to Implement Attendant console in our organisation. We have 4 Cisco clusters with 2 clusters currently running in 8.6 version and rest in 7.2 version.  Soon we will upgrade all clusters to 8.6 . My query .can we integrate 1 attendant ...

Opened up the CCNA voice Book and started studying. I found CCP in the  book and doewnloaded it to my pc. It is only opening to half or 1/3 of  the ie window. updated adobe no juice. Java? Have to run as  administrator to get it to open. Any feedback...

Greetings,Please let me know if I can connect 2 analoge PBXs which have 6 line for CO and 24 line for internal use in 2 locations connected with a PPP (64kbps) with a router (e.g. 1761) with 4 FXO port and when a user from a location wants to dial a ...

sadjadieh by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes