Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi All,We have a running setup on Cisco Call Manager Express along with Unity module plugged into same router.Now,the customer has purchased separate MCS hardware for Pub & Subscriber.CCM would be implemented on CCM while Unity configuration will rem...

amansoi_5 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Currently we are using SCCP protocol and now we are implementing a new site which has another voip solution using SIP for external international call so how can I route the call to the SIP connection? The current setup for the voice gateway li...

Hi I hope someone might be able to help me hereWe run CCM4.2 and recently I had a user who's Cisco7960 IP phone was deadWe used a 7961 which was originally registered to another user who was no longer working for usI deleted the phone from the system...

ali by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of the sources of inefficiency in the current healthcare system is ineffective communications among care providers. Studies estimate that US hospitals “waste” in excess of $25 billion annually due to inefficient communications but more importantl...

jvalluri by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Has anyone seen this error before, just couldn't find the solution.Exception occurred and handled. File: E:\Views\CU5.0.0.297\un_Core1\ExchangeMonitor\AvExchangeMonitorSvr\cavmapiaccessthread.cpp at Line: 1021 - Error: 80004005H Call stack: Exce...

Resolved! DTMF to PSTN

We have 2 phones that are connect over a site to site VPN and then registered with our call manager (ver 5.1). The phone (7941's) are setup to use G729 and go out a h323(PRI) gateway that has a transcoder setup. When a user from one of the phones c...

wbarren by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

the customer is installing Rightfax 9.3 this is working fine with gateway supporting T.38 and also there are ata 186 distribuited in four location they dont want to remove it. so is there anyway for work with both solution faxing from ATA 186 to Righ...