Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

guys i have setup CCM6 on VMWARE and now at login page i put the th elogin (which i put whil einstalling the CCM 6) but its not taking it keep on saying invalid....which is really pissed me off as i built another server and it the sam eproblem can so...

I set the system clock to the correct time but the phones are showing 5 hours earlier. The display was right about a week ago then the vendor changed something and now I can't get the phones to read the right time. No matter what I set the system t...

mbous by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with the Cisco Video Advantage, I have installed the aplication in the computers, and check the aplication, doing click in the Video Check, and I can see the remote and local video windows. The computer is connected to a 7960 Cis...

HiOur client is using CME 4.1, they are using a program to record all incoming and outgoing calls the program has U-LAW codec, yet the E1 Pri connection to the PSTN is configured with A-LAW which produces noise when recording the calls.When i changed...

I have a 2801 that has a 12 channel frac ISDN PRI on it programmed for channels 12-24. When i don't bind it to MGCP it comes up fine and the ISDN layer 2 status shows established. Whenever I have CCM takeover it switches between TEI_Assigned and Aw...

rraver by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a phone setup to work in our Callmanager system. It can receive outside calls to its number. Internal calls can be made. When attempting to make a call going out, by dialing 9 then the number a fast busy follows it. I have reset the inform...

Top Solution Authors