Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi, Not very sure which is the right place to put my query.My customer has a switch with all GE(Fiber) interface and the switch I have is with UTP(10/100)interface. Can I use a fiber to UTP converter to connect the customer to my switch. I am not sur...

Hi,Has anybody got any tips on getting this to work with Windows Vista ??.I have downloaded the latest version that is Vista compatiable (running Vista Business).The app loads and registers with my Callmanager then a few seconds later resets and just...

sdawson35 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco ATA 186/188 supports speeds up to 14.4 kbps.(http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_qanda_item09186a00800946e1.shtml)Any experience for third party ATA that is working fine with 33.6 kbps modem/fax?

mtkalec by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have recently had a cisco VOIP solution installed with CCM 5.1 put in. Everything is working great and no problems. However I have noticed that our system is using SCCP as the basis for phones rather than SIP. Eventually when SIP trunking is avail...

I have an analog trunk plugged into a 2811 with a VIC2-4FXO. When the line is in use, if a call comes in on it, the caller hears one ring, then a busy signal (not just a busy signal). What would be causing this? It happens to be the last line in a...

jcmartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes