Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We are connected to the PSTN through a T1 with E&M Wink Start. We currently only receive the 10 digit called number.When we asked about receiving caller ID info, our provider asked how we would like them to present CLID and DNIS to us. We're not su...

I am having an issue with viruses on our network. Need to patch our servers, call manager, and unity. Could you please tell me know what are the patches that I have to apply and what is the safest procedure for applying them?Thanks,

I have changed the service parameter for Always Use Prime Line to True so that the phone will not answer the second DN automatically if it is ringing, however it does not allow this to happen. I also have the phone set to disable auto line select. I ...

kc4ixi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have CCM 4.13sr3c lab (Publisher and Subscriber).The default T302 Timer is 15000, try to change to 4000. It works after I press the digit, it busy out after 4 sec.However, if I get out the "service parmeter", then get back in again... it change ba...

jolo07310 by Level 5
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to customize the IP phone web user page. (options.asp) I want to remove a few items (ie. IP phone service). Is the options.asp file the only file to change? Can I have two ip phone user pages so that managers can have everything and ...

cairns-a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a customer with two sites with Single CM cluster running 4.1.3 and ER 1.3.1a and BW between sites is 1GB.Site 1 - CM Pub,Sub1 and 2,ER Pub& SubSite 2 - CM Sub3 & Sub4, new ER??At site 1 they already have a ER group/cluster.They can use the sa...

balukr by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi i have a problem with 7912s registered to a callmanager v 4.1(3)sr3a. I changed the maximum allowed calls in the directory number but nothing happened, do you think that Cisco release a service release to solve this problem? I don't know what els...