Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello I would like to change the background image of the 7941 like we do with the 7970. Anyone can help me with the procedure? It should be similar of the 7979 but I don’t know the png attributes and the place to put the files in the Tftp Path.Thanks...

I am working with a customer to resolve an issue with voice quality and noticed something peculiar about the ATA-186 gateways- from the local network I am seeing 65-70ms response time to the gateway. Everything else is <10ms like I would expect. Afte...

jhathcock by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to run the Network ASsistant tool, although, I seem to be having a little trouble. When I open the tool, it only discovers my router and my switch, nothing beyond it, no phone, access points, ATAs ect... So, my question is, do I nee...

I have a customer that is bringing up a site in the UK with the Call Managers in the US. The telco (British Telephone) provides their current PABX with ISDN Voice Circuits instead of pots lines like we do here in the US. I'm trying to confirm that ...