Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Does anyone have this NM working in a 2811 Router? I have a 2811 running 12.3(11)T3 IPVOICE with the external power supply. I tried several other versions of IOS, same result. The switch ports work fine with workstations, but they will not power t...

amarc by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, good afternoon!My name is Jheferson, I use UCCX v11.5 (1) here in the company and am having a hard time with Finesse. When I click on "Team Data" or "Queue Data" the information that should appear does not appear. Can someone help me??

jalmeida44 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,    Currently in my route pattern i have 2 route pattern which as shown below.    Dialing to external (will strip off the 9 infront) 9.[3689]XXXXXXX   Dialing to emergency 99x   Currently user request to remove the 9 so when they dial to exte...

Not sure If I am in the correct "Location" for this discussion. I am attempting to bring a SPARK board into a Webex Session.   I have a personal room that I invite folks to.   I am trying to bring the SPARK board into the Webex Session. I have access...

tknapp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes