Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

For some reason, Our recepitonists will receive calls, and from time to time, the transfer button will not appear, not allowing that person to transfer the call, or even put the call on hold. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone know a reas...

Two basic questions for CCM 4.1 Configuration.The company's main numbers are:800-XXX-XXXX, and714-232-8900Receptionist phone is on EX 8925, and they want to connect the two main numbers to 8925 at Receptionist' Desk.I can create a two RP for the main...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does 4.1(3) allows for example PhoneA to transfer the call directory to Phone'sB Voice Mail Box.For example, If userA calls UserB, and then UserA request to talk to UserC. UserB knows that UserC is on the Phone, and simply wants to transfer UserA to...

abbas.ali by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody,I would like to use a FAX machine connected to an ATA registered in sccp to a CME 3.2.My question is if the IOS voice gateway is the same router in which is running CME, excluding to change the parameters of AUDIO and CONNECT mode of the...

mbobba by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can some provide the solutions to transfer the calls directly to voice mail from the IP phone? I would like user to see the incoming call and the send the call to his voice mail without going through answering the call. He should be able to send call...

rjain by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes