Other Collaboration Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

VG200 connecting to PBX via VIC-2FXO.Not getting dialtone on phones connecting to PBX. But when I issue acsim start <outside #> the outside number I'm calling rings. Using basic config.List below is the sh voice port.Thanks.Foreign Exchange Office 1/...

smartin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

well I am trying a DIRT backup on a Unity 3.5.1 server. Here is the log I am getting. I think it has to do with permisions on the mailbox's but I am not sure. I have followed the instructions from the DIRT program but I am still not able to look at o...

briley by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an intercluster Trunk between 2 CCM 4.0(2) clusters. If I call from the UK to the US the names and dn's of callers are displayed. When I call the other way US to UK just the DN's are displayed on the screen of the phone which is ringing. I hav...

As suggested inhttp://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/products/sw/iosswrel/ps5207/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a0080392682.html#wp1349195I need to configure transfer patterns to allow Cisco IP phones to transfer telephone calls from outside ...

svogt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiTesting the IBM Raid so broke mirror, configured some stuff and then re-mirrorCould not remirror. Couldn't find the doc on CCO on how to remirror IBM. However, there is docs on remirror HP that doesn't help me :)TIA

aamercado by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes