Other Data Center Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Save 25% on Day-2 Operations Add-On License

Forum Posts

Your Exclusive Ask me Anything webinar on the Migration of your Hyperconverged Solution has landed! Coordinated by our colleagues in the Insider Advocates team and to support customers here in the Cisco Community, Champions, and the Insider Advocat...

Resolved! OTV QUESTION

For unicast OTV configuration do you need the command                                                              mtu 9216   on the link's E1/2 on both side going into the cloud to the other Data Center?

ccnaguru by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a Nexus 5K setup with two Nexus 5548 with layer 3 daughtercard. It’s not a particularly standard setup using them as a standard LAN core, with multiple VPC’s to various edge switches and HSRP on the Nexus'.There’s also a few non VPC con...

bikespace by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a cisco Nexus7700 C7706 (6 Slot) Chassis ("Supervisor Module-2") with   System version: 6.2(16) and we are getting theese messages.   What is the meaning of the log? do I have a memory problem or something?   2017 Oct 12 09:08:49 HNTGDC_02...

Hi all, from a Nexus 7k, is there a command I can run to connect diretcly to a FEX module?   I am interested to see system logs and snmp settings on the FEX.   I can do show commands on the 7k to get some info out of the FEX, but wondering if I can c...

Welcome to this Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation.  Cisco Data Center Overlays with focus on VXLAN (Virtual Extensible Local Area Network) to  Vishal Metha. Ask questions from Tuesday October 20, to Friday October 30, 2015 In the mo...

Hi ,In my current scenario both firewalls are acting as Master/Slave and the L2 vlan extension is done via trunk between the two switches.Now i am in a situation where i have to migrate all the connections to N5K/N2K solution but the issue comes when...

1.3(1), build 1.3(0.304), UI build 1.3(0.495 I'm unable to add port-channel interfaces, I keep getting the following message "The member can't be a seed for the port channel because it is in monitored mode" even though the port is 'managed' as is the...

noblem by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please can someone clarify if a vpc vlan is a vpc vlan if its not configured in a vpc port-channel but still gets carried over the vpc peer-link? I have vlans that are not in port-channels in my existing network which is in a VSS setup. Do these VLAN...