Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

I'm working with a client who has giant, campus-wde VLANs extended to every switch in creation. They have multiple /20 networks with possibly over 1000 PC clients and servers per vlan.This is an old-style network and they have been dragging their fee...

RoyalEF by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my customers is experiencing discards on various trunk ports on their switches. The only way to see these discards is to use the Cisco Visual Switch Manager and show Port reports. If I do a show interface, it does not report any discards. I ha...

bbeal by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, Please if any one can guide me little. We want to create 2 seperate VLAN's on a Cisco Catalyst 2950. Thing confusing me is that , if i placed 2 PC of same subnet in two different VLAN's , will the be able to communicate with each other wi...

Hi,I'm trying to contain (null0) an infected file (winslogon.exe) from spreading within my customer's network (inter-vlan) and was wondering ifthere's a way that I can achieve this via nbar?Damage is already done..I'm trying to stop the propagation. ...

vickyrode by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes