Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hi,I am trying to connect two routers back to back using an Enhance PA-ATM on each side.Howver after configured, I am not able to ping to each other even though both interface and protocol are showing UP/UP. I had attached the result below.Can anyone...

what of the following descriptions best descripe the global command??a- a command that avilaleble in every IOS relasesb- a command that can be entered witin any configuration mode.c- a command that configured once which affects the reset of the route...

I have set up 2 new vlans on a new switch e.g vlan 1 and vlan 900. I have given them addressesvlan 1 - 20.30.50.1/24vlan 10 - 30.40.50.1/24But VLAN 1 keeps going up and down. How can I go about rectifying this? In addition, this new switch (Cat 2950)...

londint by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Just wanting to check on this one.I have a c3662 which i am going to upgrade the flash and RAM on?Is it a simple case of removing the old flash and RAm and adding the new? What happens to the running config and the IOS image - should i copy these ...

marman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes