Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

I am starting to notice input errors on 2 interfaces on one of my switches. They are Fiber SX Gigabitethernet interfaces, going to seperate switches. Are these connections going bad?I used those quick termintating tips when I ran the fiber a year ag...

markbd111 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have taken over an existing 1751 router from a previous tech who is no longer available to explain why he did what he did. Following is the area of trouble.interface FastEthernet0/0.12 encapsulation dot1Q 12 ip address XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX 255.255.255.2...

Resolved! 3750 Layer 3

Does anyone know how routing would work on a 3750 in switch stack mode. I am looking at using two 3750s connected with stackwise running bgp and ospf, routing ospf with F5 BigIP and BGP with 7206.example of the design:firewall cluster| |3750--3...

mearls by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a few questions, one is when configuring access lists I noticed that you can put a log at the end of the line. I thought this would tell you from what IP hit the line but it just tells you that there was a match. Is this true and if it is, i...

rickyt00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just configuring server load balancing for the first time and see packets dropped when I do 'sh ip slb stats'. Any ideas on things to look at to troubleshoot this? Thank you!108q6509#sh ip slb statsPkts via normal switching: 11859Pkts via special...