Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Greetings,I have ADSL at my home, my ISP only supplied me with a USB modem. I have 3 computers, I want to share the internet connection. I have already bought a Netgear wirless router, as well as wireless pcmcia cards. The problem is that the netgear...

azfar8000 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm a little confused on RSPAN and reflector ports..I have 2 2950s, switch A and B.. They are joined by a dot1q trunk, the trunk port being fa0/1 on both switches.I've done the following:configured a rspan vlan - verified on both switchesconfigured ...

grunky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 6509 switches that I would like to put the firewall IOS on. The Supervisor cards in the switches are WS-X6K-SUP1A-2GE, and the router cards are WS-F6K-MSFC. I can't find an IOS that has the firewall IOS that comes with it. Is this not p...

rickyt00 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have a problem when I try to access a CW on remote site, is very slowly and after 5 minutes , it´s opened the session, and when write the user name once again is very slow to access.But a user on local site, doesn´t have any problem, He works fi...

ocajica by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How would I do to track all the switches in my network? i.e. I would like to snmpwalk the top switch and from the data I got from it, I would like to know how many level 2 switches there are and so on.. Is there a way to distinguish a switch from ...

all - i have two circuits going to a frame cloud with a CIR of 256, burstable to 512. they both go back to my main office via a host circuit of 512. can i make the "host" circuit 512 burstable to 1.5 or does the host have to be a dedicated circuit a...

russell-r by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card