Other Network Architecture Subjects

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Hello,My mane is madhusudan.in my college , i have taken 128 kbps 1:1 leased line .We have total 48 systems connected to the d link Switch.Problem is most of the time internet speed is very low and its difficult to browse the net.We use the net only...

Hi folksWe have discovered an evolving problem. Our customers - normally small sites with 5 - 25 PC's get their IP config from an DHCP server in an Cisco SOHO router - typically an 831 with IOS 12.2(8) or similary. We also often have an Cisco Catalys...

tiwang by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Imagine that switch port configured with FD and PC connected to that port ( 100 Mbps).If FD means that for RECIVE we have 100 Mbps and for SEND -also 100Mbps and is't right that summary will be 200 Mbps? If it so than files will be download with 200 ...

rmv72 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a T1 that we use for internet email, VPN and FTP. Is there a way to allocate a permanent chunk of the T1 Bandwidth to VPN? Lets say 30% VPN and the rest will be used by Mail and FTP. Right now our T1 Bandwidth is maxed out and no money to buy...

gaban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having an issue with uploading a new image into a 2950T24 which is connected by the gig port to a 100mb port on a Nokia IP350 firewall running Checkpoint.The tftp starts and aborts every time between the 1.3 and 1.5 MB out of 6MBIs there a way to...

msjouw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes