cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

We got a Checkpoint 4600 firewall connect to a Cisco router 2900, Cisco router 2900 connect to internet with static public IP address. Cisco router configured with NAT.   my question: can remote user use Checkpoint VPN client software to establish VP...

LocNCH by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 4321 that I wanted to upgrade the IOS in.  I copied my new IOS from usb to flash and booted to it using the following command: boot system flash bootflash:isr4300-universalk9.03.16.03.S.155-3.S3-ext.SPA.bin.   I saved the configuraton ...

Hello all, I am trying to implement Named EIGRP IPV6. I notice that by default when i enable EIGRP all the interfaces will particbate in EIGRP. the problem that there is one interface connected to External route. i tried to redistribute inside the EI...

Mrfall by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I'm testing PfR configuration on router which is also used as MPLS/VPN PE. It seems to me that PfR is not working with MPLS tagged packets on inbound interfaces (inbound packet is labeled with MPLS VPN tag, outbound packet is standard IP pack...

p.hruby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I have made a rookie mistake while configuring my ASR 1002-X Router. I have put our network radius server ip and logon information to log on to the router with radius. I did not out in the emergency or local account onto the router before I ...

gbenoit83 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,   I have an IWAN customer with multiple spokes and two types of transport (MPLS + WWW). The spoke sites have various combinations of leased line symmetrical bandwidth and asymmetrical DSL/4G (E.g. 1Mbps up, 10Mbps down). My question is a...

Hi, We are designed a new service based on a FTTH indirect access. Our provider delivers each connection using QinQ. There are two connections types: best efford and gold. In gold connections we need mark packets with a CoS=3 in both tags. We are usi...

Resolved! ICMP Problemm

Hello Friends, In my enteprise enviroment I have Cisco 1900 series router wchich is connected to ISP with Gi0/0 and with Gi0/1 to Barracuda NG Firewall F380. Barracuda is connected to HP procurve L3 switch, on wchich Vlans are terminated. Between Cis...

Hi,we have cisco 1801 router and want to configure for PPPoE.As our ISP has provided adsl connection having following settings:Encapsulation:  PPPoEMultiplexing:  LLC basedVPI = 0VCI = 103Login =xxxxxPassword =xxxxxIP:  dynamically from ISPI am new t...

Hello everyone!   So I was recently informed we will be migrating from an At&t IPFLEX network to a new ASE network. We have 16 locations which are stub networks all pointing back to the corporate location. Normally this wouldn't be a big deal except ...

bigmac31 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes