cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, I have Switch Environment in Ring Topology and have a core switch where DHCP server is connected. Ring UPLINKS are Portchannels. Our requirement is to enable DHCP Snooping, hence we enabled dhcp snooping trust in all uplink physical interf...

Take a look at my config. I can ping a 172 address which is great and it shows the VPN is up. What I don't understand is how? 172 is not a static route and it is not in the routing table? cdi-rtr01#ping 172.16.10.7 source 10.0.0.200Type escape seque...

Hi I have a Cisco router (2911). On the gi0/0, the router's network provider (WAN) is connected and on Gi0/1.618, it's my internal FW (and behind this FW, all my LAN server, clients..) I'am able to monitor my bandwidth with PRTG but I would like to ...

Jerome C. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Trying to copy the booted IOS image to my TFTP server but for some odd reason it’s failing to locate the file, even though you can see it in the flash directory:SWT001#show flash:Directory of flash:/    2  -rwx          45  Mar 01 1993 00:02:09...

Headquarters has a single router with a single ISP.  The Remote site has dual routers both with dual WAN interfaces going to two different ISP's.  I am already using IPSLA and HSRP to get failover between the routers and between the dual ISP.  Now I ...

Hi guys Really hope someone can help with this, it's driving me up the wall. I have an ASA with a number of ACL's configured (examples below): access-list Inside_nat0_outbound extended permit ip 10.154.246.0 255.255.254.0 object-group All_HQ_VPN_Pr...

Afternoon All, We have a 3 x 2960X PoE switch in a stack and delivery power to phones/AP's/Camera's etc. After a week or so one of the blades usually stops providing power to new devices - there is still plenty of power available. I've replaced the ...