cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

What happens if we put ip nat outside and ip nat inside BUT we DONT put  ip nat inside source list 1 interface FastEthernet4 overload!access-list 1 permit 192.168.1.0   0.0.0.255 From my logical understanding, if you configure NAT on the interfaces, ...

Iloveyou by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, im new to the community and hope im posting this in the right spot. I have some Cisco experience, but am admittedly limited in my knowledge. I recently got hired into a small company as a tech assistant, and quickly got thrusted into the...

Hello,  We currently have a Cisco ASR-920-4SZ edge router which has a single 10G link to a stack of edge switches. We are trying to build a fault-tolerance by configuring a port-channel and configuring 2 X 10G interfaces. I wanted to find out if that...

ZK916 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, everyone!I am trying to understand how the Atomic Aggregate attribute works in BGP.So if my understanding is correct, once we configure route summarization, the path attributes of those routes that we've summarized are lost. The AS Path is los...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Just a quick question that I was curious about. When aggregating networks in BGP using the aggregate-address command, we have the option of including or not including the summary-only keyword a the end. Including it will only advertise the summ...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello!I've been studying about BGP Filtering and I've learned about the option to filter prefixes based off the autonomous systems found in the AS Path field. However, I didn't manage to find a real-world use of this AS Path Filtering so far. Could s...

Mitrixsen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have attached network topology for the Multicast routing. In this task, we have to subscribe Server 1 & 2 to Multicast A and Multicast B groups feeds.But Both server 1 and 2 are only receiving Multicast B feed only. I want to know why both s...

Multicast_feed.jpg
Cisconew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes