cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I just need someone to point me to a link that shows the correct syntax on route-replication using filter options.  It seems i can't replicate what is being done on this cco site:http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/enhanced-interio...

Can anyone point me to documentation on setting up a DCI between PfR hub and transit hub. My understanding is this is only for PfR control traffic and since we are not advertising the same prefixes out of both sites. The hub site is configured for it...

dears ww have mutihomed ISPs where we are receiving the full bgp routes from all of ISPs  case: we have a latency complain to certain destination and need to assur that the selected path ISP having the optimum latency. When we checked, the routed is ...

alshamlan by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have setup site to site vpn in 800 series of routers, looks fine, I can access the resources etc. Wondering if its possible to setup sort of alert (email for example) if a link at either location go down?  And log the status as well (down and u...

amh4y0001 by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,we've recently bought a cisco asr 1001 Router and I have a number of interface slots. I want to populate these with fibre modules. Can you tell me which fibre modules are compatible please? Are the regular SFPs ok to use or is there a specia...

Hi all,  Is there anyone who encounter issues having multiple trunks on a switch, the purpose is to create trunk to allow 2 vlans to pass, 1st one is to separate the broadcast traffic from management IP of radio and the 2nd one is client traffic.  ...

Roel Reyes by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I found out this model CISCO1941/K9 of version c1900-universalk9-mz.SPA.154-3.M6a.bin have high CPU utilization. It's look common for software bug. Any other version could resolve this? BSRPMB01#sh proc cpu his BSRPMB01 03:10:55 PM Wednesda...

AndrewHow by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,, Attached is the diagram only the difference is there is one ISP in my design I want to static nat servers and also want to terminate vpn on the firewall, can i have a private ip addressing from the firewall outside ip address till internal in...

I have a router sitting behind an ISR4431 that is trying to establish and IPIP tunnel with another router on the internet. The ISR 4431 has an overload NAT statment NATing to the public internet IP. I am unable to establish an IPIP tunnel and it appe...

I have an IR829 that I am doing testing with and I have a question as to the capabilities of the SIM cards slots. Can both of these be bonded together to create greater throughput, or are they used in a fail over capacity only? When slot 0 loses conn...

Hey all!In case you missed it, we launched product enhancement ideas for router products a couple weeks ago in the Enterprise Networks Customer Connection program.  In order for this to be successful and for our products teams to know about what YOU ...

hcaldwel by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 6 Helpful votes

Dear All I have two ISDN Routers and I could Ping from Router B  172.22.22.254 ( Nating IP on Router A with 10.18.10.0 ) the Router A from Router B. Theer is also Loopback. I only want to reach 10.18.10.2 PC, which do not have the Default Gateway and...

Hi There,We're hitting about 95% memory utilization and it appears most of it is being consume by *Dead* processes (see below).Is there some way to recover the memory being used up by the *Dead* processes or will we have to reboot the router?RTR-01#s...

asaykao73 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes