cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I am replacing an old Catalyst 3550 (that has 2 Gig ports) with a 3750 (that has 4)- I used the exact same configuration in the new switch.  When I plugged in the new 3750, the trunk ports started blinking from green to amber.  I dont know why this i...

Hello !I have an issue with the size of the packets transmitted in my network. I have 2 routers linked through serial interfaces. Behind each router, I have a computer. I'm generating a 3Mb TCP flow with iPerf, from PC1 to PC2. The MTUs of all my int...

AdrienF by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 2 Helpful votes

Anyone seen this message before? 0/RP0/ADMIN0:May 15 06:43:47.709 CEST: mediasvr[2632]: %MEDIASVR-MEDIASVR-4-SSD_LIFETIME_MSG : SSD Device has only 0% percentage of lifetime remaining Does this just mean that the SSD needs replacement? Version is IO...

When we add NTP server details in switch/router so that switch /router can maintain logs in real time ,right?all timing on all switch/router should match also right?Please explain use of NTP server

knaik99 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I may have to shortly be involved in configuring an (unmanaged ISP) edge router that will be installed at my organization. This is not something I have done before so I was hoping for some help to fully understand the steps that need to be tak...

Ex Network.JPG
Rygo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloGood day to you.Could you please help my DMVPN question.R1 is hub,  R3, R4, R5 is spoke. my lab is run in PNET, Configuration had attached.Q1. ip nhrp redirect should input at hub or all spoke?Q2. before I input "ip nhrp redirect" and "ip nhrp s...

gdy1039_1-1684069557553.png
gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hey guys, I'm trying to use guestshell to run scripts on router but I'm not able to enable guestshell. I have tried all the fixes suggested for similar queries in the forum but none of them yielded any results. (version 17.4.1)*May 15 17:43:18.305: %...

swa64211 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have configured SNMP v3 on my 890 router. snmp-server group SNMP-GRP v3 privsnmp-server user Admin SNMP-GRP v3 auth sha XYZ priv aes 128 XYZ1234 access 10snmp-server enable traps snmp authentication linkdown linkup coldstart warmstartAs soon ...

Hey folks, I’m not as up on the router portfolio lately, but I’ve seen some recommendations to use the ASR 1001 in traditional home situations.I have a 1G/100M cable modem connection with an Arris Surfboard SB8200 (DOCSIS 3.1) and would love to tinke...

s1amata by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am in the beginning phase where a customer wants to change their routing protocol from EIGRP to OSPF on their network. I noticed that they have a DMVPN setup with about 25 sites each with a single tunnel interface going back to their respective wan...