cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear AllThere is a network where there are one data center and more than 200 branch office networks. They are connected with each other through EIGRP over MPLS. We can imagine there are a lot EIGRP traffic in there. My question is that what is a good...

yangfrank by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,We run a very straighforward network with no QoS or anything implemented on it, but we are seeing a big difference in speeds - generally our download speed is good but the upload speed is bad - 80down/8up. This is between devices on our netw...

I have the current rules in an attempt to open port 5060 and 10000-20000 for my VoIP provider.  We are on a Cisco 1921 router.  This ACl is applied to the WAN port on the router facing the ISP.  Nmap port scan shows these ports as closed.  Can som...

I am trying to configure 2 VPCs on a pair of Nexus 5010s.The interfaces I want to use show as connected, but as soon as I create the port-channel interface with the "channel-group 123" command, the physical interfaces show as "notconnect" and the int...

We have a 3 T1s that are bonded going into a 3925 with a VWIC3-4MFT that after a BGP flap 2 days ago the circuits have been taking errors very slowly.  The errors are only hitting groups, Runts, Input errors, and CRC.  The number for each are very cl...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card