cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Team there are 4 interfaces in our router(L3), 0/0/00/0/10/0/20/0/3 first three interfaces (0/0/0,0/0/1,0/0/2) are connected to ISP fourth interface(0/0/3) is connected to local network  my question is that when i ping to certain sites or ip's f...

nany96901 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 15 Cisco 2520 routers that i purchased.  ALL of them have the same problem. They boot up then seem to lock up.  At the end of the boot process nothing happens when I press any key on my keyboard.  I also tried to get into the RMON to reload th...

I am looking to install a PA-GE interface in a 7206VXR.  I do not have a processing engine that will support Gigabit speeds.  However, I only need 200 meg out of this setup.  Is it possible to install a PA-GE and link up at Gig speeds but only get ar...

j2sw by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts, We have a POS port going to our upstream provider. Recently we've noticed lots of errors on the port. We've tried changing the sfp and line cards to no avail. We have contacted our upstream provider, but they found nothing on there end......

I apologize if this is the wrong place to be asking this and if this is something easily searched for.  I just got thrown into a Network Administrator position for a small WISP the guy I am replacing did not keep good documentation so I'm dealing wit...

Hi in my network I have a cisco 1941 router and 3750 switch. Users are configured on vlan 2 with a/24 range. I need to block Internet and allow email for selected users. i try to exclude the selected user from getting natted so their internet will be...

I am looking at implementing a VRRP solution, but I have a question concerning the service provider side. If I have two routers and a virtual router IP address of say 192.168.1.1 on the inside, what is required on the service provider (public) side? ...