cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I cannot  set BAUD 115200 in CISCO2811  or even erase contents of the flash , all I get is error like what I have in the following display. ----------------------------------------------- rommon 11 >rommon 11 > set BAUD 115200usage: setrommo...

joluoch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The client have a switch core Catalyst 4500 L3 Switch Software (cat4500-IPBASEK9-M). In this switch the custumer  have configured a dhcp pool  for each floor as well as vlans for VoIP. But in Floor 3 the dhcp pool is only delivering 21 ip addresses f...

frank2812 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get to my Apache web server that I have successfully set up on my network from the outside using the public IP 12.218.xxx.xx2I can get to the server via 192.168.2.32 on my network with no issue.Shouldn't using "extendable" allow users t...

johnny_5 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, On a router cisco 1941 I want to configure QoS but I don´t know if I have to configure the polyce in the fisical interface or in the subinterfaces whit the IP address.

Resolved! Cisco 837

hi there, I am using a Cisco Router 837 Its a aDSL connection with a static IPI just got a block of static IP addresses  /30 Let saysBlock  of IP's 200.200.200.16/30 Usable Ips are 200.200.200.17 and 200.200.200.18the 200.200.200.17 will be my gatewa...

drwitura1 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Folks, I worked small LANs and IPv4 networks with a single Internet modem for many years before being exposed to campus and Wide Area Networks.  With campus networks and Layer 2/3 switches it is quite simple to set up link aggregation and survivabili...

ps1715pss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 remote sites. Its been long since I have been troubleshooting on this but no concrete results. One site can open www.dell.com but the other site couldn't open the www.dell.com. I tried pointing to different DNS servers but no results. When I...

I have acquired a UCW520-8u-4fxo (yes in know it's old but it was almost free) which I am going to use as my autoattendant/phone/voicemail.It will operate on separate network/network wiring and I'm wondering if it is possible to gain outside internet...

buddieipx by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning, first post here. I´m trying to figure it out by myself, but I´m having a hard time trying to understand the overwhelming amount of data and specifications that Cisco have in each datasheet.Let me describe the "problem": I asked a vendor...

We've got a customer with an 887VA who is on VDSL2 and is experiencing very poor upstream sync rates.  Downstream sync rate is good.Looking at the modem stats the upstream power level looks really low, only 3dBm.Are there some commands I can insert u...

I have Cisco 2800 router. Its f0/0 will be for the MPLS Internet connection with bandwidth of 10Mbps. Its f0/1 will be connected to a switch for internal networks and f0/2 will be connected to a branch office. I'm wondering if there is a way to share...

Hi all,dunno if this the right place, so -admin- please move this if not correct. Our business involves teams of up to 6 laptops who will sometimes be cut off from internet connectivity for a number of reasons, be it their client won't give 'em any o...

Dan Jay by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes