cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I'm a little confused when to use a GRE tunnel and when to just use a simple VPN with IPSec tunnel.For example, I have a development network (192.168.0.0/24) that I need to encrypt the traffic using IPSec, then tranport it over a 10.0.0.0/24 network....

Hi All,When running the following -show ip ospf database            OSPF Router with ID (192.168.240.1) (Process ID 1)                Router Link States (Area 0)Link ID         ADV Router      Age         Seq#       Checksum Link count192.168.240.1  ...

GRANT3779 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! OSPF Question

I know that with OSPF we only advertise locally attached networks on the network statement of the OSPF process. Is that right ? I have a situation recently where we made some changes by disabling one interface and move that network now to be behind a...

Hi Experts,Am trying to get my head around a conundrum regarding QoS.To be specific please see below. int s1/0dsu bandwidth 10000service-policy output TEST1 policy-map TEST1  class voice    priority    police cir 3000000      conform-action transmit ...

Hi, my company using only one Cisco 3750 switch with VLAN1,2,3,4,5. Now my company bought another cisco switch and we would like to etherchannel trunk between both and create new VLAN in new switch.  We look over from partner, some of them suggested ...

alan-wong by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which ios version should i be using for my 2610 & 2611 routers. I was told they have been sitting since 2003. Thanks for any help.The current version is:Router>sh versionCisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) C2600 Software (C2600-IK9O3...

Hi This a general query I want to know about CEF. As I understood CEF is kind of switching technology used in router for faster processing as it is ASIC hardware ... it's works on wire speed. Also...it have two tables..... FIBand adjancency table whi...

Guys, I have a reasonably simple setup in which our two Offices are connected via an MPLS network. Then from Office 2 we have lots of VPN (Easy VPN) connections to remote sites. Now Office 1 can not connect (ping or otherwise) to any of the Remote Si...