cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need some help. I can't understand why R2 advertises back the same networks to the neighbor from that received.My topology is:R1 is in AS1, R2 is in AS2 and R3 is in AS3, I've eBGP R1-R2, and eBGP R2-R3.R1 and R3 has configured allowas-in to per...

Hi  I am planning to upgrade one of the data center spine switch Nexus 7000.Cisco says to remove inactive ACL                 During an ISSU from Cisco NX-OS Release 5.2(x) or Release 6.1(x) to Release 6.2(2a), the system                prompts you ...

kthned by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a WLC 5508 running 7.4.121.0 where several sites  have APs in FlexConnect mode.For those sites I also have interface groups (this is just an example, i have more than one group)Site 1 - Group 1 - vlan 110 (faculty) and vlan 112 (students)Site ...

Hi, I have a Cisco 867vae 15.3 advanced security IOS and was wondering if it supports Anyconnect? I'm trying to set it up so I can connect via the Anyconnect windows client. Does anyone have a working config or point me in the right direction? Thanks...

ross_rulz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone advice. I have a T1 line is looking for faster speed. Att is proposing 2 T1 (bonded). My router is Cisco 2911/K9. Do I need sperate T1 card or in a bonded situation the line from Att come to my one existing port on the 2911.

Resolved! PCR/SCR values

Hi All,I need to understand the values for PCR/SCR to be given on the ATM InterfaceThe topology is Hub end ATM interface ( Bandwidth E3)and Spoke end Frame relay with 1024 bandwidth and 512 CIR.With Frame Relay value can somebody help me to get the P...

Hi allI'm been doing some experimenting with multipoint GRE over 3G and I've run into a problem I need some help with. My setup is best described with the attached network drawing. MAR-Router has a fiber Internet connection while the ECK-Router1 only...

hoffa2000 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a simple lab setup for testing the L2TPv3. Diagram is attached.The router simulated PCs (192.168.10.1 and 192.168.10.2) just can not ping each other. Here below are the comfiguration of the 2 routers. I tried to put in "ip pmtu" under pseu...

SIMMN by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are having to terminate a Serial Interface Leased Line onto our Cisco 3825 Router. We have two ways of terminating it: The telecom carrier gives us a G703 interface which we connect straightaway to our 3825 router which requires us to inst...

i have some confusion with IP SLA feature, in this topology i have two links from R1 to R2 and R3, and two default route one primary another one backup with higher AD value (R1-ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 2.2.2.2- R1-ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 3.3.3.3 10)...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card