cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 switches, one is a Cisco 3750 and the other is a Cisco 2950.I can ping the interface from each switch on each PC, and vice versa, but I cannot ping across the trunk port from PC to the other VLAN.  I am definetly a noob at this so any one th...

dlhost by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 switches, one is a Cisco 3750 and the other is a Cisco 2950.I can ping the interface from each switch on each PC, and vice versa, but I cannot ping across the trunk port from PC to the other VLAN.  I am definetly a noob at this so any one th...

dlhost by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,am set the traffic shaping as below but i don't know why the offer rate t can exceed ?sh policy-map interface f0/1 outputFastEthernet0/1  Service-policy output: pm_top    Class-map: cm_icmp (match-all)      18646 packets, 23677532 bytes      30...

hatman by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm planning on redesigning our WAN network. Currently hub and spoke with a mixture of 10mbs, 20mbs, 100mbs and 1G with layer 1 and layer 2 links. Some are true layer1 with just piece of fiber between the sites others peering with the carrier is at...

Hello All, I have bonded T1s together before on a router to get 3Mbps through put instead of 1.5.  Can I do the same with two 50Mbps connections from a cable Internet provider?  I think the T1s had to be provisioned specifically on the ISP side as we...

Hi Team,I have Cisco 3825 router and configured a Gig0/0 for the internet link. Recently we have observed that some of the sites like facebook/sbi/supportforums.cisco.com not opening. Whereas i am able to open all other sites like cisco.com/twitter....

Hi GuyzI have configured Microsoft Server 2012 R2 as a RADIUS for Cisco IOS DevicesServer IP Address :  10.95.6.12Router IP Address Fa 0/0.192                    ---->>>    192.193.194.195Router IP Address Fa 0/0.6                          --->>>    ...

faiqmahdi by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I currently have a primary Internet circuit setup through Comcast.  Modem is connected to an ASA5515X and Internet is working fine. We installed a T1 that terminates in the same CO as a client's Internet service so we can route certain IPs from this ...

bryandyal by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card