cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

We use 2800 router as DHCP servers. We would like this routers to perform DDNS registration on behalf of the client:-ip dhcp pool DHCP   network 192.168.2.0 255.255.255.0   default-router 192.168.2.1   dns-server 4.2.2.2   !A dhcp request comes in fr...

Hi All,i just got a used Cisco 2821 router from Ebay. I have 1GB of memory in it and a 512 Flash card in it. The unit has no OS on it. Well it has a rommon 1 >Prompt.How do I update it to the newest IOS? It doesn't have commands I am used to, like CD...

Hi All,Witnessing a strange issue in our setup.I will try to sum up everything as below:* We have 3 ASR ( ISP Managed) on which we had terminated 3 ISP MPLS links.* 6500 is connected with those 3 ASR.* Out of those 3 links, 2 are in production in loa...

Hi,I currently have a single internet router which is multi-homed to 2 x ISP's.Eventually we plan to add a second router for greater resilience etc, but just for now we have a "warm spare" router which we can use in the event of a failure.Currently, ...

Hey everyone,I installed a set of 2911 cisco routers with BGP and two active/standby 5510 Firewalls at a customers location.  Now the customer is having a DNS issue.  Some website work correctly while some are not.   Has anyone had this type of issue...

Hey everyone, wondering if anyone has any inputs on something that's got me going in circles (literally).I have 2 PCs both connected to a router each. Both routers are connected to each other directly via a cross-over cable. All connections are FastE...

Ricky S by Level 3
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI've created a small redistribution lab:If London1 pings New-Yorks4 loopback 172.30.1.1 it goes via New-York2 > New-York4, but the return traffic goes via Milan3, I'm used metric-type 1 so it will calculate the cost to the ASBR and onwards, but ...

Andy White by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a quick question that I am willing to bet many people here could easily asnwer.  I am simply trying to test my VoIP environment and I am writing up some python Scapy scripts that kind of look like the below code:pkt=sendp(Ether(dst='ff:f...

Does anyone know how to make configuration changes to the running configuration by copying the commands from flash? I saw it on a blog once but I don't recall them using the configure replace' command and they only added the required commands. I need...

Hello,are there any limits according to the maximum number of routes for that router? http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/routers/ps9343/data_sheet_c78-441072.html  shows in the Section Performance "Scalability to 1,000,000 IPv4 routes or 500,...

Dear All,   We have so many ASRs running @ Aggregation level.I have noticed that few of TE interfaces reliability is varying and so their Sub interfaces too.SR-9001-VPE#sh interfaces Te0/0/2/1Mon Jan 13 14:34:20.309 ISTTenGigE0/0/2/1 is up, line prot...

RAGHU N by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Our new location has two 2800-WAN router's. There will be two WAN links from different providers for backup(one primary & other secondary) in this location.I have few doubts:-1.Can we terminate both the links individually in two routers?2.Is there...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes