cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

hi all,i'm troubleshooting a MPLS VPN client with their intermittent/packet drops on one of their "sensitive" application.i suspect this could be MTU problem and configured ip mtu 1400 and ip tcp-adjust mss 1400 on the CE router LAN interface.my ques...

Running BGP connection between my router and ISP. Have applied route-map in inbound direction blocking all the prefixes except default route.Everything works fine.But when i check "sh ip bgp neighbor x.x.x.x received-routes" output, i could see many ...

arun by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi thereI have a minor issue whereby we have a Cisco 7206VXR (NPE-G1 acting as our EDGE isp router, we are seeing minimal packet loss when pinging to any ip on the gi0/2.xxx dot1q interface within the respective vlans (roughly 1-2 packets out of a th...

Hi All,I've two routers running "ip multicast-routing" with "ip pim dense-mode". Is there anyway I can block certain multicast routes on the receving router so that when using the command "show ip mroute", I can only see certain interested multicast ...

I just got a 2951 router the other day that came with a 4GB flash card.  I can copy to and from the card, but I can't seem to set the system to boot from it.  Everytime I issue the command "boot config flash0:/startup-config" in the from the global c...

Hi allMy system network is running ospf update route .we have some branchs, The branch have 2 line leadline connect to HQ ,a line with bandwith 2Mb and a line with bandwith 4Mbwe had config run loadbanlance with cost ospf the same on 2 lines.but when...

hung_1182 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can someone provide input on what these Traceback messages are and how they are caused:*Mar 15 23:07:57.250: %SERVICE_MODULE-4-WICNOTREADY: Unit Serial0/1/0 not ready for next command -Traceback= 0x41173B5C 0x40371894 0x40371928 0x40371CE0 0x40372794...

ryabutler by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is my lab. I want to put this into production, but first I need to get it workingin my lab:http://www.flickr.com/photos/31154535@N07/9195902948/What we would like to do:Use the MPLS cloud as a primary for traffic between the two sites. If the MP...

Pete89 by Level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi GuysI am a beginner - but i hope you can help. I have two routers,Router 1 - has 2 serial cards and an ethernet connection. Serial 1 is using ip unnumbered GigabitEthernet0/0 to the ISP, I want to send the traffic from router 2 via serial 2 to thi...

nuno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I am embarking on a totally-new-to-me project, a transport network. I got the sample network diagram attached.  In the diagram, all stations will be interconnected via a Cisco 3560C which all points back to the HQ. IP addressing scheme is ...

hi,I am trying to give priority to some IPs from the internet, currently we have 7 ips that are pushing data to our network.So if we want to give this data priority over other data, will below steps work? please suggest1: enable qos globally using ml...

Hi,Does any where we can find all cisco devices end of support dates, I need to find out about 50 models end of support dates.Could any one find any link please reply me.Thanks in advance.

Chts by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes