cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Can someone point me to somewhere that I can learn about VPLS? Specifically, I am trying to figure out how voice gateways/callmanagers work across a vpls link. If I need to be more specific, I can. I also would just like some general information on w...

nkillgore by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

See attached Physical TOPO.CE(s) AS is 65100PE(s) AS is 65501CE1 vrf 100 (vrf lite) peered to PE1 vrf 100CE2 vrf 100 (vrf lite) peeredto PE2 vrf 10.CE1 is advertising 11.100.0.0/241.  At PE1; we see the route.  Since CE1 originated the route; its AS_...

jwstric22 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I have a situation where in two switches are connected via dark fibre                       Existing Site                               New Site      (SVI for vlan 300)     |                                                 |Vlan 300----------...

Hello All ...Iam new using cisco router 2600i need help i want to use dmz like adsl modem to direct ip public to ip lan like 180.15.22.x.x to ip lan 192.168.1.2 ( lrouter mikrotik )  outside to inside so when i call ip public then forrward to mikroti...

Hi   I want to receive full BGP in my switch 6506 with the follow characteristics: cisco WS-C6506-E (R7000) processor (revision 1.2) with 458720K/65536K bytes of memory and Supervisor Engine 720.When I configure the session BGP in my router with me p...

Hi,I have a problem in that we have management on a network who's interfaces used to drop when the WAN link failed. We now have progressed onto Ethernet carrier links and we do not have the capability to monitor the link for any fa...

Hello all,We have 2 servers that share the same virtual IP address in a cluster that has an Internet presence.  These servers can be reached from the outside through our firewall.  When these servers were first set up, I configured port forwarding to...

Hello Expert,I have 7606 router, got crashed today and i noticed these logs:Mar 15 09:58:01 UTC: %SYSTEM_CONTROLLER-3-MISTRAL_RESET: System Controller is reset:Normal Operation continues Mar 15 09:58:30 UTC: %CPU_MONITOR-2-NOT_RUNNING: CPU_MONITOR m...

Hi Experts,I don't have an option to connect a console cable to my cisco router.  The usb to serial converter will not work in windows7 only on XP.I have physical access to my 881 Cisco Router.  If I remember correctly these routers have a default ip...

Hi Communitiy.I did an SLA config and i'm not sure if it is okay. Can you please check.Clients from the Vlan 120 and 121 should have a reduntant connection to the two providers.Thanks for your help.track 1 ip sla 1 reachability!track 2 ip sla 2 reach...

Dear All,Can anyone help to understand why getting temperature event in 3560 switch, and we checked the Network room Temp it's normal around (22).What could be the cause for this?Any update will highly appreciated Regards,Prasad