Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! VPN & Routing

Hello all,I have a question for an upcoming project that I'm hoping to get some good,helpful, and quick responses for.  We have 2 vendors that need to communicate through our network.  Due to contractual agreements, they can't communicate directly th...

Hi Everyone,I'm hoping someone can provide some clarity on this. I'm looking to see what it takes to do AVC with the ISRG2 platform and PI1.2. If I understand this right, I need the following licenses:ISRG2 Data License to enable NBAR2 and Performanc...

Hi,I need help on our current design made by our previous net admin. The topology I have given below is just to show you the connections.And somehow we want to lessen down time going to the Internet whenever any one ISP link goes down physically.Test...

jerhone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello ,I am configuring voice vlan but there is problem here my configtest#conf tEnter configuration commands, one per line.  End with CNTL/Z.test(config)#interface gigabitEthernet 1/0/7     test(config-if)#authentication host-mode single-host  (even...

Hi,Can't get my router to work with the new settings that o2 have supplied/applied. It was a static IP but I've had them change it back to dynamic to see if maybe I can get it working with that. Below is the config I currently have though I have trie...

KiloBravo by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! PBR Via Interface

HiI have 2 Dialer interfaces, I want to route IP from LAN ip 10.5.200.1 to any via Dialer2 unless it goes down.The Dialer’s are DSL connections and the next hop is the same for both connections.Any ideas how I can do this?Thanks

brasso_42 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All-We have a router connected to MPLS and all the traffic pass thru the MPLS via the BGP routing. Recently we installed the local internet and conected to the router. We added the default route "ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 x.x.x.x" route to the loca...

Joe Lee by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,is there a way to configure PAT/NAT many to one in a way that inside source addresses are translated to one outside IP address but always to the same outside portsi.e.LAN 172.16.1.0/24 ---> to WAN 192.168.100.100/32 ports 10001 -13000 but with ...

When I try to put my ASAs in active/standby config here is the error I get.Warning: Failover message decryption failure. Pleas make sure both units have the same failover shared key and crypto license or the system is out of memory.Any help will be a...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card