cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All I am confused about how the ASR1000s are being  setup.I  am looking at ASR1000s as part of network refresh and was looking at  RJ-45 based Gigabit Ethernet ports compatible with the ASR1000s SPA-5X1GE-V2 seems to be an option but they are a...

Hello All,I have a router configuration where I am bundling two pppoe dialers into one multilink using MLPPP. The issue I am facng is that I want to bring the dialers up when interesting traffic is initiated and dialers should go d...

I was just given a task to setup some T1 connections. We rarely use T1 interfaces anymore as they are typically just not enough anymore.I see the newer vwic3 interfaces are supported on various 2900 series but downloaded the vwic3 configuration guide...

Looking for options!!!We have several spoke sites connected via a provider fully meshed MPLS WAN. Each spoke site (geographically seperated) has a single physical link to the MPLS WAN. We have 2 hub sites geographically separated that originate the d...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN (Easy VPN) with lots of 857/857W routers. Currently we are experiencing problems FTP'ing files from the connected PC's to our central server. The problems occur especially when our main link is a bit congested and so I thought of impleme...

hi, we have recently had a 50 mb link installed from our office to  a remote site currently the 50 mb link is being saturated by some replication traffice that i would like to limit.having no experience in qos what so ever. i could really do with som...

raymk1973 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all ,I need someone help  to figure out why Cisco 2921 Gigaethernet 0/1 is not coming up ? I also tried to connect the interface to another SWITCH with no joy. ME3400 (ISP's switch)<-------------MPLS link--------------> Cisco 2921 Gi0/1 >>>>>>>>>>...

Hi,I am getting packet loss when I do continuous ping to below two destination, Could anyone help me on this ?   thanks.dest 1:-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------64 bytes from 100.50.23.140:...

I'm doing some PBR on a 6509 and have the following:route-map CLIENT-SVCS permit 10  match ip address CLIENT-MGMT-SERVICES  set ip next-hop 192.168.1.2This policy will be applied to an SVI, which is on the external side of an HA firewall pair. On the...

aweise by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card