cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two Cisco 2941's going over a IPSEC VPN. I need to push the same network over this connection. For example i need 192.168.255.0 / 25 on my side and i need to plug in a laptop on the far end 2941 with the same network.  I have built GRE tunnels...

I posted this in another group that was probably the wrong place so I thought I'd post it again.We have Cisco 1921 routers that a provider is using for MPLS. They have it configured so that all internet trafic is passed to an internal ip address that...

Hi allwhen I have my 2 internet routers that each connect to a separate ISP routers with /30 links to each, do I need to advertise these /30 links in the BGP network statement? will the ISP also advertise these or do I just need to do it on my router...

Dear concern,Our Router  7606 is in a problem with high CPU Utilization. We are using one EBGP  and one IBGP session. We are also running OSPF with area 0 between two  IBGP router to exchange few local networks. When bandwidth cross 100 MB  than only...

Hi Guys,  Is there any standard threshold for Cisco 1800 router memory utilization after which we should really look after for upgradation ?I have observed 70% constant utilization for almost 6 months but want to know if any standard cisco white pape...

Good day!Today We've got floating CPU load.At first high cpu load was with ARP input. Then it switched to IP input, then IGMPSN and then from the begining.show ip trafficIP statistics:  Rcvd:  1141302 total, 507413 local destination         0 format ...

Hi team,What could be the possible resons for not forming a BGP neighborship. We are runnning BGP between P and PE router in MPLS VPN. we have done the same configuration for the router by referring to the existing working router. we could not able t...

I'm trying to configure a Cisco 3800 with a WIC-2AM-V2 to do DDR.  I've gotten it to work before, but it was a while and now the config doesn't seem to work.  I'm using an Lo0 interface and ip unnumbered on the Dialer interface.  Using debug dialer a...