cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have a scenario mocked up in our lab and I am having issues getting the routing worked out.  Basically I have a "Branch" router that has a primary connection and a backup connection.  The primary connection is running BGP which terminates...

Hi there,I have a strange problem with cisco 1921 static NAT. Part of staticly natted hosts are able to be aceesed from WAN and other aren't. For hosts like PC's remote access works (remote desktop) but for IP cameras or PBX it doesn't. All devices a...

I have a P2P T1 between locations, each router have two ethernet interfaces, one interface is configured for communitcations between locations for our phone system.  What I am trying to achive here is to use the second interface on each router for da...

iccuCisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have office A and B are connected to my ASA thru vpn site to site. From office A or B, i can ping my pc behind ASA or vice versa. But from office A i can't ping anything in office B even the router and vice versa. Any suggestions? Thanks.

I have a strange issue thats been a thorn in my side for the over a month now.I can do a single stream tcp transfer over a 100mb link and I can get 50mbps in one direction but only 4mbps in the other direction.The setup is as followsdell with 1gig ni...

andymansf by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to use "ip tcp mss adjustment"  on a GRE Tunnel to force end nodes to reduce their packet size. I've confirgured "ip tcp adjust-mss 1400" on both side of the GRE Tunnel, but the router is still sending ICMP Type 3, code 4 with Next hop ...