cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Company X has private AS number 65000 has two Serviec provider A & B has Public AS number. Is it possible Company X can advertise their e-comm network E-bgp Active and passive mode without having public AS number?Please provide cisco best practice fo...

I work for an ISP and we are currently bonding 5x 6Mb ADSL connections for use as a wireless backhaul.  We are currently using a Cisco 3725 and bonding the links via MLPPP.  This set up is working fine except that we are not getting the full 30Mb on ...

Hi all,I'm currently designing for a customer a new MAN. There are two different Layer 2 domaines as the MAN backbone (area 0) from the provider.My question:Is it a good practice to configure each of the l2 domaines with a subnet and connect these on...

Hi allI have seen the command bgp soft reconfiguration inbound and outbound,can anyone explain what this command does? I have read up but cant understand how it works, also what does the inbound and outbound do ?cheersCarl