cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Jedi:In my example listed below, two IOS routers (R1 Fa0/1 IP:192.168.100.1/24 <----> R2 Fa0/1 IP:192.168.200.2/24) are directly connected.The FPM service policy is applied to R1's Fa0/1 interface in the inbound direction.Using FPM, I am trying to dr...

ugot2nome by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! time based policy

Dear All, I have configured policies to shape the traffic on the interface of cisco 7206 router. Now my managemet wants to configure these policies on time based ie policy should be applicable during specified time period onle. Is it possible? if yes...

apkothiyal by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi dears.that error give my supervisor at each 10 minute. i copy here some part.443C4BA8:        0        0        0        0        0        0        00443C4BC8:        0        0        0        0        0        0        00443C4BE8:        0      ...

HiI am thinking of deployed the 1941 and am looking for a version of IOS ip  base that supportsvrf aware DHCP server.I have looked on the Cisco web site and I can't seem to find this feature although I am fairly sure that it is supported.Any idea?Reg...

pbelletty by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ive been trying to figure out what is wrong with this MGX8950 for a while now, it keeps repeating the following....(i attached a longer file)Also, Ive tried 4 different PXM-HD backcards and 3 different PXM 45/C. I even went as far as dismounting all ...

aczwicker by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have a SIM card which can support 3G internet access, that is I can use notebook to access internet via 3GNotebook(WiFi) -->WiFi (Mobile phone) 3G --> internet.  --- (Remark: username and password is not require)When I use this sim card to...

acbennyma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Okay guys so I'm sort of in a predicament. I currently have a set of firewalls in active standby configuration running an ospf process injecting a default route into the rest of my network.I noticed when i was testing the failover that the asa's do n...

amohabir1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! N5k and 3560 E

Attached is the topology,3560E at distribution layer (Layer VLANs- Existing connection)N5k at access layer (new connection),We have a problem of network loop and packet loss.Log from 3560E switch 1: May 16 07:58:13.668: %SW_MATM-4-MACFLAP_NOTIF: Host...

Hello. I have a customer with a primary datacenter and DR datacenter, that has a P2P 100Mbps link connection between them.  At the primary Datacenter there will be a Nexus 5596U with a L3 card running EIGRP, it will have three connections, one nothbo...