cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, I have been surfing the net for whole day long but i couldn't found out what are the differences in between dynamic pppoe and static pppoe.Could any experts out there provide me some guides please? Thanks for help ...

OSPF is  link state routiing protocol , any change in the topology is updated by th lsa at the moment change is happened and LSDB is updated, if there is no change in the topology  why OSPF is refresing the LSDB  after every 30 minutes RegardsBinoj

Binoj Baby by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have setup a Cisco SR520W and everything appears to be working. After a few hours, it looks like the WAN port stops forwarding traffic to the Internet gateway IP of the device.If I unplug and then plug in the network cable connecting the WAN ...

mvangysel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear FriendI am have unabled the cisco SDM on my pc, and able to get the http for my router 1841:I have done below configuraiton in my R18411.Generate Encryption key for (used in ssh and https) conf t ip domain-name lab.com ! ! 2.Turn on the Https co...

I've recently been put in charge of upgrading a network that I had no part in configuring and there isn't a single piece of documentation regarding anything at all. My trouble is now that I need to update the wireless I have no idea what device is br...

Hi Experts ,I would like to explain the set-up before putting the doubt across .....I have two routers lets say .... R1 & R2 R1 is in AS 1 ( Autonomous system no.1 ) which is configured with RIPv1 & BGP R1 ---- interface details  --- ether 0/0 --- la...

Hi all.I have 200 router Cisco 2811. In the work they are 2 yearsAnd i have problem with memory on 20 routers.At times during boot:SDRAM ECC Error,err addr - 0x7B07402F, err data_l 0x00000000,err data_h 0x88000000,rcv ecc - 0x00000000, calc ecc 0xC00...

konixonix by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes