cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have noticed some odd NAT entries, and cannot explain them.  The static translation is:ip nat inside source static 192.168.0.222 111.111.111.111There is an inbound ACL on the WAN interface that only allows a few standard ports.  Yet I see translati...

thomas947 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi I have configure :my local routerrouter bgp xxxxxnetwork 10.1.1.0 ....neighbor 10.2.2.2  remote-as xxxxxneighbor 10.2.2.2 next-hop-selfand my border router has bog neighbor to them with local-preference 30 to external link. so I have get default r...

julxu by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For some reason my ASA is preventing my traffic from going out. I've added some crumby access-list and applied it to NAT for it to work. I don't like this. I know it is not right, but I am not sure what part is wrong. I will highlight the stuff I hav...

I have an 1841  with a Wic/Hwic 0 DSU/CSU installed and working well.  However we added another Wic/Hwic 1 DSU/CSU into slot 1 and the 1841 is not seeing it.  If I do a show inventory it does not show.  Can I have two DSU/CSU in a 1800 series router?

Needing to bridge from my wic interface to an ethernet interface on a 2900 series router so that I can pass through the ip address given to the WIC, to my ASA so that I don't have to give my ASA a private range address. (Just like a service provider ...

lcnorwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks in advance for your help, I'm hoping that this is a known issue since it occurs on several of our 4500 access swiches with redundant sup V and port channel uplinks (routed) to 6500 (core) switches, two to three times a day we experience the lo...

Hi expertI have configured send community statement in my bgp router like:router bgp nnnnn.....neighbor 111.111.111.111 send-community bothneighbor 111.111.111.111 route-map out-to-isp out.....route-map out-to-isp permit 10match ip address 222.222.22...

julxu by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,The only option that I have under the IOS that's installed on a 2900 series router is track. I don't have a version that supports SLA. The interface is connected to a switch that the ISP gave, and all of the tests that I've done refuse to make th...

Hi,I'm looking to get a couple of Cisco 7204VXR's with NPE-400 or NPE-G1'sWith both of these NPE's what version of IOS should I be looking for, which is stable and good for IP Routing?I'd like to know on past experiences or is there a document which ...

Hi,I have a 7609 with a Flexwan module with a PA-POS-1OC3.  Is there a command to determine they type of SFP in the module ?  sho controllers POS didn't provide the SFP type.Thanks.

bng by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello AllWhile configuring IP SLA as following, reachability to fa 0/1 status not reachable, when I remove the IP SLA and test only one link at a time it works. Both links are working but with IP SLA link fa 0/1 status not reachableWondering the issu...

HIOut current infrastructure is simpleLayer3-switch....................Internet-Reuter..............ISP.modemwe got second ISP link which we terminate on another Router, how to send some trafic on ISP link 1 and some traffic on ISP link 2Second route...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card