cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to upgrade my IOS on a 3550 switch.The switch has 15MB of space total.When I delete the current IOS it leaves only 8MB of space.I need 10MB of space for the new image.Where is this other space being taken up?Can I do something to free up ...

Hi,I cannot seem to get my DNS setup working.GOALEvery device inside the LAN should only have 1 DNS server (the 1861 Router) If that router doesn't know the answer the DNS request should be forwarded to the ISP.ROUTER 1861 IOS 15.1.3T3 (adv.ent.k9) -...

Hi everyone,I have a site where my main ISP is providing a 10M ethernet drop.  The site also has a 10M dsl line as a backup.  The main ISP has assigned me 3.3.3.0/26 for me to use as the ethernet drop itself is a /30.  I'm having some problems with a...

I currently have an old 3640 router that I need to replace, the config is as follows:Cisco Internetwork Operating System SoftwareIOS (tm) 3600 Software (C3640-IS-M), Version 12.2(26c), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 1986-2007 by cisco Systems, I...

wgranada1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a really strange problem. I have 2 2800 series routers configured the same, but with different subnets. One works fine, the other the client can't obtain an IP, and hardcoded, cant ping. I ran DHCP debug and I can see the router assigning the ...

I ran across this today on a 7200 that when all the vty lines are filled, and dont release, you enter clear line vty x and it is supposed to release the line. Well in some versions it doesn't work. Here is the work around I found.  clear tcp line vty...

I am preparing to move two branch offices from a point to point T1 connection to Century Link Metro Ethernet.Currently my branch locations connect to my HQ 7204 router via a channelized DS3. I have a 4507R at HQ that I will connect the ME circuit to....

hi, In my office they given me one task in the network..My setup:We have a PTP to connection b/w our office.One is headoffice and other is client office.i have problem in  the client office and  that office totally 300 users.We have a allocate Lan ne...