cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

WAN MQC on 4port HWIC-4ESW

I have 3845 Router with HWIC-4ESW & I am trying to apply MQC on SVI interface but I keep getting configuration Error!-RTR(config-if)#service-policy output XYZ_WAN_QOSConfiguration failedI believe that HWIC-4ESW is Layer 2 port & you can not apply Mod...

Resolved! DHCP server on 3560G

Hello guys,I am facing an issue with setting up dhcp server on a 3750G-24PS-SIOS : c3560-ipbasek9-mz.122-58.SE.binthe switch configuration is below,===================vlan 100 name ***Data_Segment***!service dhcp!interface Vlan100 description ***Data...

need best solution

hi alli need a solution to connect  8 - 10 branh offices located in differenct cities . i  ma planning for DMVPN but i need to get low cost cisco router that fulfills my requirments . The braches are connected to internet via DSL or fiber .do i need ...

Routing with a RV045 and WLAN Netgear WNR2000

Hello,I have got following problem.I attached a RV045 router to my internet access DSL modem.internally I connected two access points (Netgear WNR 2000) to the router. A serer and a NAS are connected to the AP internal switch.Connection from server t...

Ratanplan by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

vlan issue

Hi,I've two switches connected as follow:sw1 (Fa0/0/0)---------------(Fa0/0/1)sw2---------->connects to rest of the network----->connection between sw1 and sw2 is trunk.sw1 config:int vlan 2020 ip add 192.168.5.5 no shutint fa0/0/0 switchport native ...

gavin han by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 887 ISR Wireless url

Hi there.I am trying to configure Cisco 887-W ISR but have hit a stumbling block when trying to configure the wireless access point- or at least the advanced features of the access point using the URL referenced in from the cisco gui configuration ut...

marcbarnes by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

BFD

Friends,I have a scenario hereNetwork:MPLS -VPNBranch location router is connected to PE by dual DS3 link and BGP running between PE-CEWant to achieve sub second convergence time.do I need to run BFD ?heard that TDM link anyway detect the data link f...

CEM SaTOP over MPLS - MWR2941 - T1 Emulation

Need some advice, I have a Motorola 2-Way system I am trying to connect via T1 using CEM/ SaTOP over MPLS, I am using the Cisco MWR 2941 routers. Hoping somebody has working configs they could share?I had them directly connected with a /30 bit networ...

burkj by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

EIGRP and BGP routing

I am using EIGRP and BGP redistribution into each other protocols.It is working as designed.But I am facing a routing issue:- I have some remote sites using static routes on point to point links. the static routes point's to the remote LAN subnets.- ...

MachadoGB by Beginner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ADSL Backup Int. on WAN Router - BGP to ISP

Hi all,I've got a 2911 with a primary ethernet link to the ISP, with BGP running over it.  There's also an ADSL module in it, which will connect into the same ISP AS. Question is, how do i configure BGP over the ADSL so that it sits there doing nothi...

2901/VWIC Issue

I have 2901 and trying to install VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1I can see it in the inventory but cant use serial interface  commands, not showing in sh run,sh inventoryNAME: "VWIC2-1MFT-T1/E1 - 1-Port RJ-48 Multiflex Trunk - T1/E1 on Slot 0 SubSlot 0", DESCR: "VW...

m.sir by Rising star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Power off after periodic time

HIOne of my client useing 2960 switch but now face a problen after periodic time power off automaticaly. sometime cooling fan only run.Power of after 10 min or 3/4 hours and after power off it can get any power again. after 10/15 hours when power on ...

GRE Tunnel transmit bandwidth

Hi Experts,We have a major poblem going on with our VPN router.We have a 7206vxr router which has an mGRE tunnel forming EIGRP neighbourship with about 800 remote locations using GRE over IPsec.We have a problem where the EIGRP neighbourship keeps fl...