cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have a NAT Router before a BGP Internet Router set up as follows:LANs 1 and 2 ==> NATRouter ----> BGPRouter ==> ISP 1 and ISP 2On the NAT Router, 2 distinct LANs (10.2.8.0 /24 and 172.16.0.0 /16) come in from 2 different Interfaces but go ou...

imuonagor by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello! I'm a newbie, so I bag a pardon for probably a stupid quiestion in advance..Here's a scheme of what I'm trying to reach: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/202/50119184.jpg/The red computer generates custom UDP packets which I'd like to rece...

Hello, I have to configure a Cisco 2811 router that have 2 Fast Ethernet interface, in order to have a p2p connection with my ISP. The FastEthernet0/0 will be used for the p2p connection with the ISP, the FastEthernet0/1 will be used to route my pubb...

rocconeri by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI know the differences between frame relay and atm. Atm uses a fixed-length packet where Frame Relay uses variable length packets.But; What is the differences between frame relay switch and atm switch?  Why does Cisco use same icon for both of them...

everyone bare with me here as i am a beginner CCNA. I am in college and i have a basic knowledge of this stuff. Here goes... I have a cisco 2801 router, My ISP in which i receive my bandwidth from has assigned me a ip address/gateway etc for my FA0/0...

Hello,I have a Cisco 2600 with IOS 12.3.  I need a very basic configuration to allow traffic between two LANs. To test this I cleared the router config to the factory default state and configured my network addresses on the interfaces.When I connecte...

HI all today i ran in very strange issue ,i was unable to telnet my router . when i logged via console , the following messages appeared .Dec 17 08:50:19.618: %SYS-2-CHUNKEXPANDFAIL: Could not expand chunk pool for ipnat globaltr. No memory available...

Hi.I've read that It provides no authentication.I know one of the reasons ppp Is used over HDLC Is because HDLC doesn't provide authentication.  I took one of the ICND1 module tests on this site and one of the answers concerning HDLC states that It d...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,We are getting slowness while accessing one application.After taking pathping we observed some drops at one hop. Can you pl's explain how pathping works.Also below is output, why we are geeting drop at one hop.C:\>pathping 10.129.40.97Trac...

Good Day Everyone.....Recently, we had a 3750X stack of 9 switches reload with no information as to why. Our syslog server received no spurious errors regarding the cause nor did the location lose power. The UPS to which it is attached logged no glit...

I have to open several ports from the WAN to LAN on a 1921:For example:Say I need port 41795 both UDP and TCP to go from the WAN to the LAN, can someone provide me the context I have to follow?Currently I have this in placeAnother piece of this is th...

mwilliams by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWe have 3 routers in our infrastructure (say R1, R2 & R3). All 3 are connected using OSPF, plus all 3 have external bgp connections. The OSPF is used as iBGP (if this is the correct terminology) i.e. R1 has some routes in the routing table to R...

I currently have a 2911 router that has a vwic3-2mft-t1/e1 card in it. I will be receiving a bonded T1 setup from my ISP and I would like to know how I would configure the card to use MPPP. Thanks,Desmond

desmond.s by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes