cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,I have a very common question with respect to T1 links. For a T1 having bandwidth of 1.544 Mbps, the upload and download are 1.544 each. What happens when I download 1.544 Mbps of traffic. Does it affect the upload because already 1.544 Mbps i...

mukundh86 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends,I have this small network comprising of around 40 users complaining about the poor speed. And they have 2900 WAN router having 10M service. The interesting thing is that they are using proxy server for all the communication.I am very new t...

Hello,We have been facing performance issue on a new setup with NAT and OSPF.Basically, the two routers in the middle are NATing the private customer subnet with 2 pools of public IP (one on each router). The outbound traffic is loadbalanced between ...

Hi Guys,Ok i'm new to working with Routers (in the real world) So i have a client who needs to access an internal server to access a web service. The web service should also be available to two ip address's (lets say 198.1.1.1 & 198.1.1.3) The Web Se...

Hi,I try to configure a Cisco 3925 with VWIC3-1MFT-G703 for an E1 but the line is still downform my side and from the site of the provider the config below:!controller E1 1/0   channel-group 0 unframed!interface Serial1/0:0   ip address XXXX XXXXWhen...

I am trying to research what Cisco equipment can handle 10 1 gig ports comming into it.... I have heard that some of the Cisco equipment just simply can not handle this capacity.... Is there anyone out there with some real world experience and willin...

Hi,Please check attached rough diagram.I'm not advertizing 151.41.1.4 anywhere to B,C,D. only router A knows about 151.41.1.4.can I put following static route on D:ip route 151.41.1.4 255.255.255.255 192.168.1.1will above "static route" send all traf...

gavin han by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Breaking a Shaper?

Hi Everyone,This may / may not be a simple question.In an MPLS enviroment we use shaping on a part bearer to throttle bandwidth to the ISP specified amount, but we still are having issues.So what we did as a secondary method was to wrap a policer aro...